Happy New Year! How are you doing? How’s your family? I hope ll is well on your end. It’s such a weird time, isn’t it? On the one hand, we have a new year with new opportunities. On the other, we’re still dealing with a global pandemic that reached our shores about two years ago.
As always, our homes play a supporting role in our lives. In addition to sheltering us, they provide sustenance, comfort, entertainment and functionality. COVID has really driven that point home, hasn’t it? It has impacted how we use our spaces, how we experience them and all the ways we want them to support us.
Technology is turning bathrooms into spa refuges,
one of the top trends of the year.
(CRESTRON / HOME TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATION MEMBER)
I’ll be discussing them this afternoon with the three experts quoted in this article. Please join us for the Clubhouse conversation at 4 PM Eastern / 1 PM Pacific and all the corresponding time zones.
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS RESOURCES
Have you set — and embarked on — any New Year’s resolutions? How are you going to keep them this year? My latest FREE DOWNLOAD can help! Here’s a link.
And here’s a link to listen to last month’s Clubhouse conversation on achieving your New Year’s resolutions if you missed it live. It can definitely give you the boost you need for success, (especially if you’re one of the 92 percent of Americans who hasn’t completed past resolutions).
Coming Up On Clubhouse
Here’s another link to today’s WELLNESS WEDNESDAY conversation about the big wellness design trends for 2022. It starts at 4 pm Eastern / 1 pm Pacific. Hope you’ll come check it out — no hair or makeup fixes needed!
- 1/5 2022 Wellness Design Forecast
- 1/19 Creating Healthy Pantry Spaces
- 2/2 Wellness Design and Technology
- 2/16 Wellness Design and Autism
- 3/2 Top Tile Trends and Wellness Design
- 3/16 Healthy Bedroom Spaces
PAST CLUBHOUSE RECORDINGS
Here are links to Clubhouse recordings from past sessions:
- 6/2 Smart Homes / Healthy Homes — Recording Link!
- 6/16 Home Fitness Spaces — Recording Link!
- 7/7 DIY-Friendly Outdoor Wellness Design — Recording Link!
- 7/21 Healthy Kid Spaces — Recording Link
- 8/4 Healthy Work from Home Spaces — Recording Link
- 8/18 Smart Home CEDIA Expo Preview — Recording Link
- 9/1 Great Grill Centers (in time for Labor Day) — Recording Link
- 9/15 Laundry and Flex Rooms — Recording Link
- 10/6 Small Appliances for Healthy Living — Recording Link
- 10/20 Healthy Beverage Centers — Recording Link
- 11/3 Healthy Holiday Entertaining at Home — Recording Link
- 11/17 Self Care Spaces — Recording Link
- 12/1 Healthy Home Holiday Gift Ideas (And Pro Shopping Tips) — Recording Link
- 12/15 Achieving Your New Year’s Resolutions with Wellness Design — Recording Link
Check out my Clubhouse video preview, highlighting what’s coming for January to March 2022 here.
I’m a pretty avid reader on wellness-related topics and decided to share some of the riches I’m finding with my Gold Notes readers. Here are a few links you might find interesting and helpful:
- Home-related: 9 Tools to Organize Your Kitchen Like a Pro (Wirecutter / New York Times)
- Privacy-related: Keep Amazon, Google and Apple from Listening to your Conversations (C|net)
- Longevity-related: 9 Tips for Home Design to Boost Your Longevity (Well + Good)