What’s your beverage of choice? For many it’s coffee. For others, it’s tea or wine. Whatever your preference, you can create a space in your home for making it more conveniently. My latest piece focuses on healthy home beverage centers. I hope you enjoy it and find the ideas useful!
I also hope you’ll join me and the three experts I interviewed for this article — a doctor, chef and interior designer — in this afternoon’s Clubhouse conversation! That gives you a chance to ask questions and share ideas. Here’s a link to the event.
Create a lovely coffee corner in your kitchen
(Photo Courtesy: Ggem Designs)
- I was quoted in this Yahoo! Life piece on creating cozy vibes at home for autumn.
- I was also quoted in this DesignWell piece on kitchen zoning.
- Domino quoted me on gift baskets in a recent issue.
Happening today! Hope you’ll drop in to hear three pros on creating healthy beverage centers at home. Here’s a link to participate. (You’ll need to have Clubhouse downloaded on your phone.)
Here are the next Clubhouse sessions coming up:
- 11/3 Healthy Holiday Entertaining at Home
- 11/17 Self-Care Home Spaces
- 12/1 Wellness Design-Inspired Gift Ideas
- 12/15 Healthy Home-inspired Resolutions
Here are links to Clubhouse recordings from past sessions:
- 6/2 Smart Homes / Healthy Homes — Recording Link!
- 6/16 Home Fitness Spaces — Recording Link!
- 7/7 DIY-Friendly Outdoor Wellness Design — Recording Link!
- 7/21 Healthy Kid Spaces — Recording Link
- 8/4 Healthy Work from Home Spaces — Recording Link
- 8/18 Smart Home CEDIA Expo Preview — Recording Link
- 9/1 Great Grill Centers (in time for Labor Day) — Recording Link
- 9/15 Laundry and Flex Rooms — Recording Link
- 10/6 Small Appliances for Healthy Living — Recording Link
NEW FREE DOWNLOAD
As you might have noticed, there’s a new FREE DOWNLOAD available! Click here or on the image to get yourself a copy.
I’m a pretty avid reader on wellness-related topics and decided to share some of the riches I’m finding with my Gold Notes readers. Here are a few links you might find interesting and helpful:
- Health-related: Seven foods to add to your freezer (Kaiser Permanente Thrive)
- Home-related: What is walkability (and why it matters) (Blue Zones)
- Health-related: COVID-19: Long-term effects (Mayo Clinic)