Custom Home Builders
It’s time to
GET YOUR PIECE OF THE $134 BILLION
WELLNESS DESIGN INDUSTRY PIE
by offering custom solutions for your savvy clientele
A Trusted Expert Featured by: FORBES.COM – IBS – SIMON & SCHUSTER – KBDN
You’re on the cusp of a lucrative—and important—opportunity.
IN ONE 20-MINUTE CONVERSATION, JAMIE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO
TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS INTO A THRIVING WELLNESS DESIGN ENTERPRISE.
Yes, you and your team are experts in custom home building and bringing your clients’ visions to reality. However—without addressing wellness design for every project, you’re missing key elements to delight and transform homeowners’ lives and leaving money on the table.
Now more than ever, homeowners want to live well.
It’s time for you to get this critical advantage!
Book your FREE 20-minute phone consultation with Jamie today, and join the wellness design revolution.
What to expect on your 20-minute call with Jamie:
- Discuss your next project and its prospective buyers.
- Discover how the Five Facets of Wellness Design* can elevate your project
- Determine next steps for monetizing Wellness Design for your business.
* as developed by Jamie for her book, Wellness by Design — Jamie literally wrote the book for this industry!
Waiting would be a mistake! The time is NOW to book your free consultation.
THIS VERY MOMENT, BUYERS ARE LOOKING FOR — AND READY TO INVEST IN — WELLNESS FOR LIFE.
SAVVY HOMEOWNERS ARE WILLING TO SPEND BIG $$$ FOR WELLNESS DESIGN FEATURES TO LIVE BETTER, HEALTHIER LIVES.
It was true before the global pandemic, and it’s even more prevalent now. Millions of homeowners, particularly Baby Boomers and multigenerational families, are seeking new homes for better size, functionality, accessibility, safety and amenities. They are in the market now and ready to invest in solutions.
Jamie is the authority you need to answer the needs of these homebuyers—all while maximizing revenue potential on each and every project.
A 20-minute free consultation with Jamie can lead to more profitability for your business.
Jamie ‘gets’ you…and she knows your industry.
With decades of experience, she understands your clients’ priorities and what it takes for builders like you to increase profitability. In your 20-minute consultation, Jamie will share a treasure trove of actionable insights that can help transform your projects.
Get ready for lots of insights, centered on Jamie’s Five Facets of Wellness Design.
Health & Fitness — e.g., Which amenities can help ease issues with chronic pain?
Safety & Security — e.g., Which smart home features should you consider – and what should you avoid?
Accessibility — e.g., How do you channel resort spa, rather than rehab hospital in your owner suites?
Functionality — e.g., Which are the most popular kitchen features for making meal prep and cleanup easier?
Comfort & Joy — e.g., What are the spaces and features to build in for de-stressing?
Jamie will also share specific ideas on these potentially profitable areas of focus for your residential design and construction projects.
- Living spaces that increase productivity, improve sleep quality and aid in recovery;
- Kitchens designed to support healthy eating;
- Bathrooms that consider vital functions of physical restoration from exercise;
- Home features that help older adults remain safe and independent at home longer.
Jamie Gold, CKD, CAPS, MCCWC
- Wellness Design Consultant
- Author, three interior design books including the new Wellness By Design, a Room-By-Room Guide to Optimizing Your Home for Health, Fitness & Happiness (Simon & Schuster/Tiller Press, 2020)
- Certified Kitchen Designer
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist
- Mayo Clinic Certified Wellness Coach
- Sought-out speaker for industry conferences, including IBS and KBIS
- Forbes.com network contributor on residential wellness design
- Trend Spotting writer for Kitchen & Bath Design News
Since becoming a kitchen and bath designer in 2004 after a three-decade career in communications, Jamie has completed hundreds of kitchens and baths for new construction and remodeling projects, working with homeowners, architects, builders and contractors. Her professional focus is the link between healthy living and healthy homes.
Yes—you can have a direct line to the renowned, nationally-recognized authority on Wellness Design.