Tile is one of the most durable, versatile wellness design materials in the world. It can do just about anywhere, inside or out, and requires minimal care to maintain. I’ve been to all three of the major tile expos in the world. This post is about trends from the latest, Cersaie, which took place in September. I did not go back to Bologa, Italy for this event, and am grateful for the official trend reports and images to bring you this information.
Pastels, especially in nature-inspired blues and greens, are a major trend
(PHOTO: EQUIPE/TILE OF SPAIN MEMBER COMPANY)
Christie’s Luxury Defined Blog quoted me in a piece about choosing The Best House Plants for a Stylish and Healthy Home last month. You can read that here.
Here are the next Clubhouse sessions coming up. This one in the photo is happening TODAY!
- 11/3 Healthy Holiday Entertaining at Home
- 11/17 Self-Care Home Spaces
- 12/1 Wellness Design-Inspired Gift Ideas
- 12/15 Healthy Home-inspired Resolutions
Here are links to Clubhouse recordings from past sessions:
- 6/2 Smart Homes / Healthy Homes — Recording Link!
- 6/16 Home Fitness Spaces — Recording Link!
- 7/7 DIY-Friendly Outdoor Wellness Design — Recording Link!
- 7/21 Healthy Kid Spaces — Recording Link
- 8/4 Healthy Work from Home Spaces — Recording Link
- 8/18 Smart Home CEDIA Expo Preview — Recording Link
- 9/1 Great Grill Centers (in time for Labor Day) — Recording Link
- 9/15 Laundry and Flex Rooms — Recording Link
- 10/6 Small Appliances for Healthy Living — Recording Link
- 10/20 Healthy Beverage Centers — Recording Link
Twitter Event Preview
I’m delighted to be guest-hosting another @KBtribechat on Twitter November 17 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific. The sponsor is @Miele. The topic is Kitchens for Entertaining. The link isn’t live yet, but you can catch this fun Twitter chat regularly on Wednesdays here.
[Photo Courtesy: Duravit / Product Designer sieger design /
Wellness by Design (Tiller Press (c) J. Gold)]
As you might have noticed, there’s a FREE DOWNLOAD available! Click here to get yourself a copy while it’s still live!
A month or so ago, I started requesting Amazon book reviews. I was at 16 and wanted to add to that while submitting Wellness by Design to a convention bookstore at the International Builders Show. I’m thrilled that it now has 48 reviews. Can you please help me get to 50? Here’s a link to the book’s Amazon page.
If my book is selected for the IBS Book Store, I’m going to do a drawing from my Book Launch Circle members. I’ll let you know as soon as I do. You might want to join the Circle in the meantime — so you don’t miss a shot at a free giveaway. (I’ve already given away a Kohler showerhead and GelPro mat for past winners.)
Gold Dust will return soon with new links for your home and health.