Pantries have gotten more important since millions of Americans started cooking and eating more at home in the past two years. Bulk storage has been a pandemic trend, but it’s not always ideal for making fresh, healthy meals for yourself and your household.
With food being fuel for your life, health, fitness and productivity, how can you optimize your pantry as an important element of your kitchen’s food storage zone? What else can or should they hold? Where should they ‘live’ in your home? My latest piece will answer these questions, with input from three pros! (I’ll be talking with them this afternoon in my next Clubhouse WELLNESS WEDNESDAYS conversation!)
Coming Up On Clubhouse
I’ll be chatting TODAY with three pros on how to create a great, health-centric kitchen pantry. My guests include a certified master kitchen designer, a chef and the senior editor of Houzz. It starts at 4 pm Eastern / 1 pm Pacific. Hope you’ll come check it out — no hair or makeup fixes needed!
- 1/19 Creating Healthy Pantry Spaces
- 2/2 Wellness Design and Technology
- 2/16 Wellness Design and Autism
- 3/2 Top Tile Trends and Wellness Design
- 3/16 Healthy Bedroom Spaces
PAST CLUBHOUSE RECORDINGS
Here are links to Clubhouse recordings from past sessions:
- 1/5 Top 2022 Wellness Design Trends — Recording Link
- 6/2 Smart Homes / Healthy Homes — Recording Link!
- 6/16 Home Fitness Spaces — Recording Link!
- 7/7 DIY-Friendly Outdoor Wellness Design — Recording Link!
- 7/21 Healthy Kid Spaces — Recording Link
- 8/4 Healthy Work from Home Spaces — Recording Link
- 8/18 Smart Home CEDIA Expo Preview — Recording Link
- 9/1 Great Grill Centers (in time for Labor Day) — Recording Link
- 9/15 Laundry and Flex Rooms — Recording Link
- 10/6 Small Appliances for Healthy Living — Recording Link
- 10/20 Healthy Beverage Centers — Recording Link
- 11/3 Healthy Holiday Entertaining at Home — Recording Link
- 11/17 Self Care Spaces — Recording Link
- 12/1 Healthy Home Holiday Gift Ideas (And Pro Shopping Tips) — Recording Link
- 12/15 Achieving Your New Year’s Resolutions with Wellness Design — Recording Link
I’m a pretty avid reader on wellness-related topics and decided to share some of the riches I’m finding with my Gold Notes readers. Here are a few links you might find interesting and helpful:
- Safety-related: Monitoring tech easing stress for family caregivers (Kaiser Health News via San Diego Union-Tribune)
- Nutrition-related: Boost your energy and immunity with these 13 super foods (Blue Zones)
- Safety-related: Rodent tests positive for hantavirus (how to handle dangerous contagion) (San Diego Union-Tribune
How are your New Year’s resolutions holding up? If you need some extra support, download my FREE tip sheet here.