I need a new refrigerator. The freezer side of my 15-year-old GE Profile side by side doesn’t work well any more. Fortunately for me, I don’t eat much frozen food, so the replacement can wait. Given how scarce major appliances are these days, that’s a blessing!
In the meantime, I heavily use my small, countertop appliances to support my healthy eating habits. Based on skyrocketing sales of these babies, millions of other Americans are too. Are you? Here are three pros to weigh in on the benefits they can bring to your nutrition and how to design them into your space in my latest article.
I can’t wait to talk to them during my WELLNESS WEDNESDAYS Clubhouse conversation this afternoon! Hope you’ll join us for that event.
Small appliances can support your healthy eating goals
(Photo Courtesy of GE Appliances / Available at The Home Depot)
I was thrilled to be quoted in Shape Magazine about creating a cozy home. Isn’t this the perfect season for it??? I think so! Check it out here.
Thank you to everyone who has taken time to write an Amazon review in the past few weeks. I’m so excited to be closing in on 50. Only six more to reach that goal! As I mentioned in my previous post, if the book is accepted into the trade show bookstore I’m submitting it to, I’ll do a wellness design gift drawing for my Book Launch Circle members, so be sure you’re on that list! Past giveaways have included an anti-fatigue mat from GelPro and a handheld massaging showerhead from Kohler. I haven’t chosen the next one, but it’ll definitely be something worthwhile!
NEW FREE DOWNLOAD
As you might have noticed, there’s a new FREE DOWNLOAD available! Click here or on the image to get yourself a copy.
My latest FAST FACTS video on small appliances to help you eat healthier is now live on both YouTube and Instagram. Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think please. (Also, keep an eye out by following me on either platform for a feature video on this topic next month.)
These are all of the past and upcoming WELLNESS WEDNESDAYS events on the Clubhouse app. TODAY IS THE LATEST!
All are scheduled for 4 PM Eastern/1 PM Pacific the first and third week of the month! Hope you’ll join us for one or more. In case you can’t make it, I’ll be sharing links to the recordings afterward, as you’ll see below.
- 10/6 Small Appliances for Healthy Living — TODAY!!!
- 10/20 Drink to Your Health (Home Beverage Centers)
- 11/3 Healthy Holiday Entertaining at Home
- 11/17 Self-Care Home Spaces
- 12/1 Wellness Design-Inspired Gift Ideas
- 12/15 Healthy Home-inspired Resolutions
- 6/2 Smart Homes / Healthy Homes — Recording Link!
- 6/16 Home Fitness Spaces — Recording Link!
- 7/7 DIY-Friendly Outdoor Wellness Design — Recording Link!
- 7/21 Healthy Kid Spaces — Recording Link
- 8/4 Healthy Work from Home Spaces — Recording Link
- 8/18 Smart Home CEDIA Expo Preview — Recording Link
- 9/1 Great Grill Centers (in time for Labor Day) — Recording Link
- 9/15 Laundry and Flex Rooms — Recording Link
Gold Dust will return with new links soon!